This frozen margarita recipe is a family favorite. From sipping on them while making tamales during the holidays to lounging by the pool during the sizzling summer, they are a year long staple. I hope you enjoy and find them as refreshing as I do!
- 12oz frozen limeade concentrate
- 8oz tequila
- 4oz triple sec
- Zest of one lime
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Mix the first five ingredients in a bowl. This should yield 3 cups of liquid. I like to use a 4 cup measuring bowl.
- Pour half the mixture in a blender – about 1.5 cups.
- Add a small handful of ice and blend. Keep adding little by little until you achieve your preferred consistency.
- Pour mixture into glasses rimmed with salt and garnish with a lime.
Yields 6-8 margaritas
Prefer to enjoy your margarita on the rocks? My friend, Anahi, has a great margarita recipe!!